maandag 16 juni 2014

Hair Accessories

Heee

Today it's going about hair accessories. I really love it and i wanna share it with you!
I love bandana's and the flower crowns.  So if I have a quit basic outfit then with a bandana or something in your hair. It give the outfit something extra! Or headbands. A bandana looks awesome with a donut knot. But I think that a flower crown looks better with just loose hair. But enough bullshit. Let's see some pictures. And I will do my comment with it.


 I always say I love it. You think meaby can you say nothing betters? And yes I can but I just love it! I love the studs it has a stalwart detail. And you could wear it with a donut knot or something.

leer tulband yaaaay a bandana! Meaby to big but it looks good by this girl and she has not a bow in the bandana. So it looks not playful but serious. But I should defintley wear it to school! By the way that girl has amazayn hair! (i'm sorry for the word amazayn :))
  if I was honest I think the huge flower crowns are meaby to overwelming. It's adorable. But meaby gonna laugh people you out. But who cares? If you like it then wear it!
 
 This is also a huge flower crown. But it fits with the girl her hair, make up and her orange shirt. This is just a beautiful picture.
 
 This is more of my size. If you see the hair accessoiries are a part of the festival look!
 
Some people has it more to the backside. It's what you like but in the front has it more attention and if you have it on the back it looks like that it's almost gonna fall of.
 
 
 
 
 It's also perfect for weddings!

So if you love it you must buy it! Its a trend! And if you have straight hair make it a little curly that looks beautiful!
 I love the bandana's! It's fashionable and you can make it by your own! DIY


 

If you wanna make a bandana? Go to my bandana tutorial. Maybe you have to seek. But then you can also see other fun posts!


I hope you enjoyed it! Peace out x

xoxox Geeske
 
please comment

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten