vrijdag 27 juni 2014

ONE DIRECTION 25 JUNE WWA TOUR 2014 + 5SOS

Hee guys! ,

2 days ago I was to a one direction concert and it was amazayn! Awesome! Fabulouis! Just incredible! It was really fun everyone was in a good mood but also really nervous. I was 5'o clock in the arena and we had to wait for 2 hours! But everyone was so happy so the time was going really fast!  We wher by the seats because the standplaces were really full and alot of girls were picked up by security because they were almost knock out that was really sad for them. But first 5 seconds of summer came cause they were the support act. They were very good singing but not so good as one direction!  But before one direction came i was so nervous the hole day did my stomach hurts and i was cold and stuff i really though i'm gonna throw up haha. But as first came the song midnight memories! And they were good!  Maby you think you say this only cause your a directioner but my sisters were with me and they also fond it good and they aren't even directioners! BUT NIALL WAVED AND LOOKED AT ME ALSO LOUIS DID THAT AND LIAM LOOKED 2 AT ME AND HARRY WAVED AT MY SISTER!  Maby i have it tottally wrong but let me think this hahax, I could only smile,scream and jump I was so happy! So my voice hurting but thats not important. With the song little things there were a sea of lights it was so beautiful!  But what a kind of sad is is that Nial could not even normal walk because someone hit him with a shoe on his knee and a view months ago he had a operation on his knee on the end of the show was Zayn inmiddatly to Niall to see if he was okay that was so sweet. There voice was perfect! If you coul hear that because everyone yellt and sing along with the songs. It was the best day of my LIFE!

Xxxx geesie im sorry for the not correct words $_$

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten