donderdag 10 juli 2014

10/07/2014 day after the match

Hi loves,

It's today in English how awesome is that! So I'm from Holland and yesterday Argentinia won from us.It was horrible to watch but I'm proud on the dutch team! So enough soccer talk. Today hat not a really good start it was 9 o'clock in the morning and I was by the dentist cause maby I need braces (crying over here). I hope the braces helps me. Then we were going home and I was going eating and stuff that not important shit is so. But to cheer this day op I was going to a good friend of me and my neighbour was also there. It was really warm so we were going to sail! Then my neighbour said why we not going to swim? It was a really fun and good idea you think until you sees the water… Cause we were sail in a ditch! Yaay… But we though lets go yolo'ing (< is that even a word?) so and it was not as fun we though I was under the mud and it was just grows… so not my lucky day! Further it was fun with my friends but I'm going never in that ditch! Okay it was not only horrible it was actually funny for my friends to see me there scream cause I felt something on my leg. So that was kind a my day :). Maybe there's gonna more posts about a day in my life but I'm not sure.
Well I'm really tired… So have sweet dreams my readers ��

Xxx Geeske

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten