vrijdag 11 juli 2014

11/07/2014 Wattpad x

Hi loves,

I'm really bored have someone a idea what I can do?! I were today to the supermarket but that shit is not important :p. I had a crazy dream last night.
About One Direction. I had a meet and great with the boys and then I was in the tourbus with the guys on tour really weird right. And that I had a relation with Niall, Niall Horan!
And in my dreams am I the best friend of Zayn, yeh Zayn Malik. And that Niall was meeting my parents and that my dog very old was. Like OMG! My dog is a pup. (picture down beloww) So kind a weird ha?. Does anyone here haves Wattpad?! I LOVE IT. How awesome is it that people can write story's and set it online! There are really good writers. Like sleepynialler she has awesome books, take me home and roommates are my favorite! The writers can so good tell in the book how the persons are or a kissmoment they can perfect write! I obviously read One Direction fanfics, ofcourse. If you like writing you can also make books and putt them on wattpad! (Wattpad has a app & website) Every language is avaible. So check it out. You can choose in categories. And you can make your own book list for your favorite books. There are completed books but also books who keeps updating. Sometimes they update for a long time ago or sometimes you have to wait before they have inspiration stuff. But try it!

Xxx Geeske who is bored and loves her readers

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten